Women's Auxiliary - Isabella Guild
The Mission Statement of the Isabella Guild of Fr. Ragan
Council is as follows:
- The Isabella Guild of Fr. Ragan Council is a charitable organization of Catholic women founded on the principle of its motto: Unity, Friendship and Charity with the purpose of providing for the general welfare, both social and intellectual, of its members, to engage in charitable works and to assist the Knights whenever possible.
- We come together as a sisterhood to uphold the teachings of the Catholic Church, bringing spiritual benefits to our members and contributing to the common good of humanity.
- By our faith we are called to serve, inspired and challenged to do God's work in promoting Catholic action.
- We are committed to foster individual participation by way of mutual understanding, charitable activities and social interaction.
- As we strive for the development of all that is best and truest in womanhood, we emerge in our communities as a positive influence to uphold the high ideals of life and morals.
Membership is open to all wives, single sisters, mothers, and daughters of members of Fr. Ragan Council 3269 who have reached their 18th birthday. Membership is also extended to widows of deceased members and any Catholic woman in good standing with her parish community.For Current Isabella Guild News Click Here - Isabella Guild News
Download a pdf copy of our brochure to see some of our activities. The flyer includes a membership application form.
These lovely ladies represented our current officers at this year's installation.
|President||Debbie Berger||(440) 937-6603 - e-mail|
|Vice-president||Chris Schneider||(440) 933-2469 - e-mail|
|Secretary||Theresa Pabin||(440) 934-4446 - e-mail|
|Treasurer||Pat Christ||(440) 933-8986 - e-mail|
|Trustees||Bobbie Bruder||(440)-934-4053 - e-mail|
|Trustee||Marilyn Misencik||(440) 934-5518|
Scheduled meetings and events take place at the K of C Hall,
1783 Moore Rd. Avon, Ohio, 7:00 - 9:00 pm the second Tuesday of every
month except July and August. (See Directions to the left).
Public events are hosted periodically. The Major Annual Fund Raiser Event is held in October, in the main hall. This year's theme has yet to be determined but check back here for future updates. The affair sells out every year. Tickets will be available in September. Call Pat Christ at 440-933-8986.
The Christmas Party at which guests are welcome will be held in December .
Consult the calendar for actual dates and times as the year progresses .